0208 539 5541
PRECIOUS TOTS NURSERY
Precious Tots is a family run business. The family business has been operating for over 25 years. However Precious Tots was established in 2011 when the successive family generation took over the business.
- We work hard to make the children's time here fun and educational.
- We can assure parents that their children are in a safe and well cared for environment.
- We pride ourselves in offering children a “home from home” experience.
Precious Tots is committed to providing high quality care and education for children aged 4 months to 5 years.
Children are able to learn through play, and we are reflective practitioners of current curriculum guidance and legislation.
We aim to give every child, regardless of race, background, belief, sex or ability the opportunity to develop their full potential in an environment that is happy, bright and stimulating and one which promotes the self-confidence of each child.
We have the highest expectations and aspirations for all our children being a vibrant and exciting learning environment, our commitment to a providing a strong foundation for all our children, has resulted in high achievement and on-going success.
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- At Precious Tots we aim to provide a strong foundation for achieving success with the highest standards of care and education for all the children.
- The nursery aims to provide a friendly, clean, comfortable and safe environment which the children will find stimulating and challenging, and where enjoyment and fun are linked with discovery and learning.
- Staffs are sensitive and responsive to the individual needs of each child.
“IN ALL WE DO, OUR CHILDREN COMES FIRST”
We believe in working in close partnership with our parents. As a family run business we see our children and parents as an extended family to the nursery. We are a welcoming and warm setting. we are constantly striving to improve in every way. We simply love all children and we are privileged and honoured whenever a child in intrusted to our care.
“We encourage parents to come and visit, and meet with staff and children”